TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2006, 08:28 PM   #11
Hitheroadave

Default Bedding for a KING

Walter
I looked over the IKEA bedding and could not find the ones you were talking about. I just ordered a 2007 ,3326 King and am looking into bed cover possibilities for a King bed. Is there a certain name for what you have?

Dave
Old 10-27-2006, 09:47 AM   #12
Walter Roach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitheroadave View Post
Walter
I looked over the IKEA bedding and could not find the ones you were talking about. I just ordered a 2007 ,3326 King and am looking into bed cover possibilities for a King bed. Is there a certain name for what you have?

Dave
Dave,
It is written is Swedish, so I didn't really get it; I think it started with Mu__ or some such, only one syllable. Each twin double-comforter was squeesed down into a clear cylinder about 18 inches long, and 12 inches in diameter, with a light-weight blue band with zipper at one end. We use the plastic container to store one or the other, if we aren't using them both, since I cannot get enough air out to get it that small after opening. The twin sheet-sacks were across the aisle, and each included a matching pillow case. I hope this helps! -- Walter
Old 10-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #13
Cobra500

Ive been thinking that a lightweight air mattress under the factory foam pad is probably the best way to go- easy to move around, cheap, and light weight.

I have several that use a rechargable battery-operated pump to fill up- just takes a minute or two and you can fill them hard or soft to suit your pleasure. When its time to fold down and leave, just let out the air.