TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2014, 03:40 AM   #1
Crusty

Default Visiting TM TN factory

Wife and I are headed to Tennessee next week to visit the TM factory. Any suggestions for specific questions we should ask or things we must to see?
Old 05-30-2014, 06:08 AM   #2
Padgett
TrailManor Master

Do they have an instruction sheet or set of specifications they use to adjust the torsion bars ? Is it available to owners ? Even just the inial setting (turn until bolt makes contat with bar then xxx turns or until xxx ft-lbs of torque is reached - may be different for each pair) would help.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:26 AM   #3
moaboy

Go to the TM website and watch their video on how a TM is made. That and searching around the website may give you some ideas. I would also focus on learning general maintenance issues.
Have fun.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
funpilot
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett View Post
Do they have an instruction sheet or set of specifications they use to adjust the torsion bars ? Is it available to owners ? Even just the inial setting (turn until bolt makes contat with bar then xxx turns or until xxx ft-lbs of torque is reached - may be different for each pair) would help.
I was just there and told them that the NUMBER ONE request was for instructions. Turns out they are working on a video series for that. They have a number of very nice things they are doing which they plan to share shortly so will let them have the stage for that. As for me, I like what I heard.

Since they are constantly working on their new trailer, make sure you see where they are when you get there. I encourage you to ask about the bed ...
funpilot is offline   Reply With Quote