TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
ventrman

Default Trial Manor Models

How do the Old Trailmanor models correletate to the newer models. I need to be able to look at the old model number and be able to tell what kind of floor plan it has, what size beds, etc. I have my eye on a used one right now that I may buy. Thanks for your help.
Greg
Old 09-15-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Trial Manor Models

the old model numbers are converted into the new numbers by adding 4 to get the first part and then subtract 3 from the old number to get the second part.

Example:
old 21 M is the 2518 (made only for a few years)
old 22 M is the 2619
old 23 M is the 2720
old 26 M is the 3023
old 27 M is the 3124
old 28 M is the 3225 ( not made any more)
old 29 M is the 3326

I hope this will help you out. From these numbers, they have variations. The SL and SD models. Way back when, there were no slide outs. It wasn't until about 1991 1992 that they started to have the slide out models with the front living room couch.

Hope this clarifies everything.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 03:49 PM   #3
Happytrails

The TM25 which is what I own is the same as a 3023, but one foot shorter. Instead of having a full queen sized bed in the back, mine's got a full, just like the front, but still plenty of room in it. Also I think the SL back then meant how the couch was positioned, either up against the front bed, or on the side along the wall like most 3023's are now.
Happytrails
Old 09-16-2003, 06:54 PM   #4
grayghost

i notice many of the models show 2 chairs. has anyone ever bought a second chair? and if so do you remember the price?

eileen
Old 09-16-2003, 07:24 PM   #5
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Eileen,

Yes we have 2 chairs in our 3326 King. Back in 1994, we got an extra chair for our 3326 King. The second chair is the smaller one that they use in some models. It slides in the aisle next to the side dinette when the front slide out is pushed in. I don't know how much it was, but we got the dealer to throw it in as an extra after we negotiated on a final price. That was the extra little clincher before we would sign the papers. We did the same thing in 2002 when we bought the 2002 3326 King. They wanted the sale bad enough and our 1994 3326 King which was in excellent shape so they agreed to throw in the extra smaller chair. It really makes it nice having the extra smaller chair in the living room area.

I imagine your dealer could get one for you and have it delivered in the next new Trailmanor that the dealer orders. This way, you wouldn't have to worry about shipping.

Hope the info helps out.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote