TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Reldma

Default Shell Adjustment

I covered our TM today and noticed that the curb side front shell was not sealing tight. There was a gap between the top of the rear shell and the front shell of 1/4 inch when it was closed. I tried to adjust the torsion bars on the front shell curb and street sidesl, but nothing changed. I always ended up with the 1/4 inch. I also noticed opening the front shell by pulling on the street side it was really tuff to open, but if I opened it by pulling on the curb side it took very little effort. Not sure how long it has been that way, because of habit I have always opened the front shell by pulling the curb side.
Reldma is offline   Reply With Quote