TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
RTD123

Thumbs down Re: Dealer choice RVBrokers or See-Grins?

We had recent dealings with See Grins and was disappointed enough that we removed our rv from consignment there. Be aware.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #12
SeeGrinsRV

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTD123 View Post
We had recent dealings with See Grins and was disappointed enough that we removed our rv from consignment there. Be aware.
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Vance, the consignment manager for See Grins RV. I'd first like to start off by apologizing for the disappointment the previous poster felt. We acknowledge their concerns and have corrected the situation.
I would like to invite any potential Trail Manor customer to contact me
directly for assistance. Also after 21 years in the RV industry I can assure
you that our standards and procedures for marketing and taking care of our
clients coach are to the highest standards. We also have service available at Camping World next door.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:24 PM   #13
BrigCA61

Has anyone living in California or Nevada been to Dinuba RV since they left Rio Vista? With all the questionable comments about the current options, I'm wondering if we would be better off getting all our service done in Dinuba even if it is a bit of a drive from Sacramento. We originally purchased from them and have always been more than happy with our sales & service experiences.... they truly know what they're doing and go out of the way to make their customers happy.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
freein05

We just picked up our new 2619 from See-Grins this week. We had visited RV Brokers and that is all I will say about them.

See-Grins gave us a better price and provided a start up package from Camping World next door. We got there at lunch time and when we asked about a place to eat they said nothing any good near them. Then they fixed a lunch for us. What service! They spent about 2 hours going over everything in the 2619.

We towed it to our home in the Sierra Nevada Mountains with our 2008 Honda Ridgeline. It pulled the 2619 without any problems. It has a very windy day in the Central Valley of California. The Trailmanor and Ridgeline were not bothered by the wind. I have a Prodigy brake controller and it also worked great. The 2619 has A/C, awing, 40 gal water tank that was full.

We just finished buying all of the toys for the inside and will take it next week for a trail run.

I would recommend See-Grins without any reservations.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
2bcs1jrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeGrinsRV View Post
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Vance, the consignment manager for See Grins RV. I'd first like to start off by apologizing for the disappointment the previous poster felt. We acknowledge their concerns and have corrected the situation.
I would like to invite any potential Trail Manor customer to contact me
directly for assistance. Also after 21 years in the RV industry I can assure
you that our standards and procedures for marketing and taking care of our
clients coach are to the highest standards. We also have service available at Camping World next door.

I like seeing a dealership that reads this forum and cares what people say. It gives me hope.

I wish the TM factory folks would do the same...or if they do read this forum, chime in on occasion. There is a lot to be learned here.

Cheri