TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2008, 05:11 AM   #11
ng2951

Default Well, all of you failed

Well all of you failed...we now have an '06 3326. So you failed, failed, failed!!!

Thank goodness

Anyway, we had almost bought a new '07 3326 from a great dealer. My wife stepped into that dealer's rig and immediately fell in love with it. We had been looking for a 3124KS which the TM rep at the show tells us is now their top seller (they sold 3 at the show). Once she saw how spacious the 3326 was and the fact Primeaux's had a great price on it she wanted to buy it. I do not know if Primeaux's still has it, but it is a very nice unit and the price is quite good.

Anyway, we almost ready to buy when we happened onto the Boudreauxs 3326. It had some really minor dings but the interior look absolutely new. Top that off with a relly great price it was a perfect storm of a sale. To make it even better, the Boudreauxs even trucked it to our house!

So you are a sorry group of people for not talking us out of it and now we are one of you.

Warmest Regards,
Nathan and Susan Gifford
Old 03-05-2008, 05:42 AM   #12
wmtire

Now Boudreaux is a good Louisiana name. I am assuming that you are located nearby.

Not only did we fail in talking you out of a Trailmanor, I bet we also fail in talking you out of spending much time on these forums, learning many things about your trailer.

Look forward to seeing your "sorry" self around.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #13
ng2951

Yes I am close by (Tickfaw, La). We will probably be in the north end of the state later this year when the cowboy club will be holding the regional championships.

Getting the TM was a great deal. We had pretty much settled on a Hi-Lo until we actually saw a TM. We started looking at the 2027SL and then we wanted to get a 3124KS since it has considerably more storage than the 2027.

We visited a guy in Monroe who is selling a '97 2027 that was in pretty good shape. That 2027 pretty much convinced me that the TM was the right trailer. Not one lick of water damage anywhere on the original seals and that told me leaks are not an issue. I spent 4 hours looking over that trailer and found nothing major. So if you are looking for an old 2027 I would go look at that unit.

It was great getting the deal we did on the Boudreaux's 3326. Heck that 3326 won't even be two years old until June. I think we will be camping in our driveway tonight!