TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
bfezel

Default 25th Anniversary Edition

We were at the factory yesterday to pick up our 3124KS that had been repaired (see Factory Service post in this same section). While waiting for a final adjustment they wheeled an anniversary edition 2720 off the line and opened it up in the parking lot. My wife and I went out and looked it over. In a word - AWESOME. The graphics are fresh and the rear and front rock shields over the windows have the 25th Anniversary Logo on them. I’m not sure how many of the upgrades are a part of this package. However, notable differences include good-looking alloy wheels, radio included (in the customary place above the fridge), a stainless steel stove cover, and swivel lights under the forward cabinets. Cannot be sure, but the exterior lights appear to be upgraded to LEDs and there was a new horizontal brake light over the rear rock shield. The interior decorating scheme was very impressive…a mix of tans, beiges, and browns. If it were time to replace my 2004 I would definitely be looking at the Anniversary Edition.

Bill
Old 01-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Shandysplace

Default Just Missed Them

When we placed our order for a new '08 3326 in late Sept., the new Anniversary options were not yet available. We asked Ed Lytle if any of the new options could be dealer installed after market. We were particularly interested in the new leveling system. He said that all the trailers had been re-designed to accept the new options and that currently they're not available after market, although he said the marketing department is looking into that.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
NYJeff

The TM site is updated with the pricing for the Anniversary Package. For the 3023, it goes for $2940 & includes (cut & pasted so forgive the formatting):

* Anniversary Edition Package Includes:
Alloy Wheels Courtesy Lighting
L.E.D. Light Upgrade Additional DC/AC connectors
Ultra Leather Interior Center L.E.D. Brake Light
Upgraded Ceiling Light (where applicable) Stainless Steel Outside Gas Grill
Marble Look Counter Tops Refrigerator Door Insert
Old 01-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
BrigCA61

Wow that sounds beautiful and I am surprised the cost isn't higher... that is just about what we paid for our 2005 2027SD. Does anyone have a link to photos for it?
Old 01-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
Dixielou

Default Power Lift/Level Jacks w/remote

As mentioned earlier in this thread, a new option when ordering a new TrailManor is "Power Lift/Level Jacks w/remote" for $2940.00.

Has anyone seen this option? How does it work? Wonder if it would also lift the shells from the travel down position to the live-in-it up position? It may be this option only replaces the four standard equipment scissor jacks, but the idea of lifting the shells also is most interesting. A year or so ago, when talking to the TrailManor factory folk, I learned that the engineers were playing with the idea of an automatic shell lift mechanism.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
cali camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielou View Post
As mentioned earlier in this thread, a new option when ordering a new TrailManor is "Power Lift/Level Jacks w/remote" for $2940.00.

Has anyone seen this option? How does it work? Wonder if it would also lift the shells from the travel down position to the live-in-it up position? It may be this option only replaces the four standard equipment scissor jacks, but the idea of lifting the shells also is most interesting. A year or so ago, when talking to the TrailManor factory folk, I learned that the engineers were playing with the idea of an automatic shell lift mechanism.
You can find info on the new optional jacks here:
http://www.ultra-fab.com/new_detail....gnum=39-941705

2007 2720SD, Dual 80 watt solar panels, flat screen LCD TV mounted on side wall, 210 Ah AGM Battery, Link 10, Dual Honda 2000EUi's
Cadillac Escalade EXT, Prodigy
cali camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
Freedom

Those jacks don't look like they would lift the trailer to change a tire.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #8
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Well, according Camping World's ad,
"Each leg has an independently controlled motor capable of lifting up to 6000 lbs. for a total 12,000 lb. lift capacity."

On the other hand, as Leon pointed out, they are heavy! Again according to Camping World, 159 pounds per set. And presumably the TM has two sets, front and rear.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
grlewis1

Default 25Th Annivesary Edition

I received an email from Trailmanor today, advising me that the new 25th Anniversary edition trailmanor would be at Tampa Florida Super RV Show this weekend. This show is one of the largest in the US. I will be attending the show and plan to take plenty of pics. I will post these pictures on this forum.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:02 AM   #10
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

While we love the TM that we have we look forward to seeing the pics Gary! I just love looking at campers especially TM's.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote