TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2007, 05:37 AM   #11
YWORRYDOG
Site Sponsor

Good luck with M & M. We bought ours there, but will never go back. We take ours to the TM factory for any service that may be needed.. I had a lot of posts about them, but they seem to have been deleted.
YWORRYDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:03 AM   #12
Bill & Lisa

Congrats S&L. As one who grew up in Madision Heights Michigan I almost feel like part of the Michigan crowd, no wait, I just sold my TM 8 days ago. Oh well, I may still run into you guys in a campground as it sounds like our destinations overlap once in a while. We will be out in Goshen IN at the end of september for a Montana Rally and I think a bunch of us are staying in chilacothie OH (sp?) the night before it starts. Have fun and enjoy. Bet you can't wait to show your friends your new "pop up"! LOL TMs are hard to miss and generally draw a crowd.

Bill
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #13
clown9644

Default M & M has been great for me

Saw the negative posts and am a bit surprised. I bought my second camper from them and felt they bent over backwards for me (it was a Cikira Classic Cruiser 16 ft) which I immediately outgrew. I bought a 3023 (2004) from a dealer in Va. (needed to trade in my other unit so no individual sales). Took it to M & M who packed bearings, adjusted brakes, adjusted torsion bars, replaced a lock. They were terrific and the price was more than fair. I have not found any other retailer that was any more polite, interested in my unit, etc. Must have changed their ways, as they are busier than heck and highly recommended by TM!

Hey you MI guys, I live in a burb of Toledo, we need to start a club or something!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:40 AM   #14
MariaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewitzclan View Post
We really don't really need to do any mod's because of who we bought our trailer from...he did a ton of them. You'll probably see lots of posts in this forum by Ripp1202. Well, we bought his Trailmanor. So anything we need to do will be cosmetic.
Cathy
Is that the one with the extra black water capacity via the tubing underneath? *G* I'd love some pics if so. DH and I would like to do something like that but only have two pics and he's not sure he wants to start such a project without a parts list and instructions. *G* We still might just have a made to order tank installed.......
See my TrailManor Repair blog at:
http://trailmanorrepair.blogspot.com/
MariaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #15
ng2951

The vinyl bubbles you are talking about are called the bag seals. They hold up pretty good but the velcro for some of the flaps may not take much abuse.

If you peel them up carefully they will last a lot longer.

As far as leaks goes, most TMs hold up well. You still have the problem with old chaulk. Removing and reapplying chaulk can be quite a hassle. Leaks around some of the vents may take time to locate and seal.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #16
gocntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewitzclan View Post
We really don't really need to do any mod's because of who we bought our trailer from...he did a ton of them. You'll probably see lots of posts in this forum by Ripp1202. Well, we bought his Trailmanor. So anything we need to do will be cosmetic.
Cathy
Not To Veer To Far Off Course Here, Isn't Ripp1202 The One Who Extended The Black Tank Holding Capability By Extending The 4" Piping Under The Trailer??

If so Could You Post Some Pictures Of The Install? I Would Really Appreciate It.