TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #11
Aggiebob

We bought our TM 2720sl last year. It was our first experience with travel trailers and it has been a great pleasure, so far. Have experienced no major problems, so far
Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
CAmark
Site Sponsor

Smile West Coast Rally

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=6920 is the link to the West Coast gathering Oct 17-19 in Petaluma, CA. This is about 1 hour north of San Francisco...of course, around here traffic usually determines just how long it takes.
or 04 Pilot w/ Tow Package
Prodigy Brake Controller; Husky 800/1200 WDH; McKesh Mirrors
2006 2720SL; A/C; awning; swing hitch; 14" NEXEN Load Range D tires
CAmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #13
larsdennert

Another vote for customrv. Very friendly folks. Our trailer originally came from there but we bought it second hand. They get used ones too occasionally. The TM has become our weekend home anywhere we can tow it, or find a site. We dry camp a lot.

In two weeks it's off to zion, escalante, page az, monument valley and moab for a week. Refugio in oct and lake casitas in nov. We just got back from solvang. Yea we use it.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #14
PopBeavers

The last count I had for the Petaluma rallye was around 30 TMs. I do not think you will find that many on a dealer lot.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #15
Tuscany Bandit

Does anyone have a count as to how many are coming from Southern California?
Old 07-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #16
tdepouw

The best buy I ever made. We looked at some pop-up units but my wife was not to excited about them. We drove 100 miles to go look at the TM after I found it online and she said that would be okay for a 2 week vacation. I bought a Durango to pull it and we took off 2 weeks later. On the 3rd day out she said next year we could leave the day school gets out. I'm retired now and she works in the school system here. We stayed out for 6 weeks the first year and the full 8 the second year. Looking forward to going out west next year. We stopped at the factory our second year and they took us through for a nice tour and fixed an item on the spot for us. You get a good look at the quality and why the units sell for more than the average pop-up.