TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2005, 04:13 PM   #11
Labs4us

Default Colors

Bob,
I agree, I like the lighter color scheme better. We have been mulling the colors over ever since we saw the trailmanors at the dealer.
On the one hand - dark to hide dog hair/ dirt & wear, but on the other (since we are clean fanatics - honestly) light for the illusion of more room & brightness.
I think the thing that really bothers me the most about the darker color scheme was the terrible fading of the blue curtains that we saw on a used model. The TM was in excellent shape (but not big enough for my crew), but the curtains were very faded from the sun. It looked really bad.

The dealer in my area has a 3124KB in the darker color scheme on the lot. It is very nice. I have no objections to having that, save for curtain fading.... But, I think we are going to check to see how long it would take to order one with the lighter colors.

Thanks for your imput, these boards have been an absolute wealth of information for us.

Thanks!!
Trish
Old 01-14-2005, 05:28 PM   #12
Windbreaker

Fading is no concern for us for we found that poster board is just the right size to slide behind the curtains. Thus keeping the sun from the inside and easy to remove when you want to. They are always in place when parked for long term and when on the road, removed only at campsites when desired. Easy fix.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:59 PM   #13
Labs4us

Default Great Idea!

Hi all!

The posterboard is a great idea! Very innovative!!
We have a carport that is attached to our garage that we plan to keep the TM under when not in use. No direct sun under the carport, which is good.
To order, or not to order, that is the question.....

Thanks!
Trish
Old 01-15-2005, 08:18 PM   #14
Labs4us

Default Great advice!

Honestly!
You guys are the best!!! Great ideas.
We just may end up with the River color scheme from the lot. Not a bad thing!
Brad & I hope to have an opportunity to meet up with lots of folks from this board.
If any of you are in the Williamsburg, VA area (or will be soon) , please let us know.

Best Wishes,
Trish
Old 01-15-2005, 08:34 PM   #15
Labs4us

Default Thanks!

Thanks, Texas Camper!
Will do!

Trish