TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2007, 07:01 PM   #11
PopBeavers

I have to scroll sideways to the right to se it because the screen definition is too wide to fit on my screen, even though my screen resolution is set to 1024x768.

Before Chris moved the board to a different provider, which I believe also resulted in a new version of the bulletin software, it was visible.

I don't want to beat up on Chris, because I don't think it is his fault. The person that designed the screen has made some poor assumptions about users.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #12
dlkcub

Default Given up on spell checker

I gave up on using the spell check after the change. I have the "ABC" ICON if I use "Quick Reply" but it doesn't work. If I click it I just get a sound but nothing happens. If I use the "Post Reply" the spell check ICON is not there. I have the same tool bar as the screenshot that Nick posted except on the first line I do not have anything after the "Redo" icon. I've tried using all three editors and with none of them does the spell check feature work.

Dave
Old 05-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #13
MarknMaqhi

I agree with a previous poster about the Firefox browser. I have been using it almost exclusively since beta days and it now has a built in spell checker that works for any website... any post. Very cool.

Still, vBulletin is awesome forum/site software with many cool modules... my gamers forum has been using it since our phbb site was hacked out of existence.

Good job on the site! Very enjoyable.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #14
Freedom

Mozilla Foxfire is FREE and it doesn't have all the hangups that Internet Explorer does. It runs twice as fast as IE on my computer and I've never had it "freeze" like IE is prone to do. It's nice to have a active spell checker, too. If a word is underlined it is probably spelled wrong and can be fixed by simply right clicking on it and choosing the correct word.