TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
clown9644

Default Is there really a Customer Service Dept.??

I have sent
1 one email to the "customer service" dept. using their link
MORE THAN 3 WEEKS AGO
2. One email to Eddie at Trailmanor.com
MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AGO
3. One phone call to Trailmanor, which was answered and then transferred to the Customer Service Dept.--got a recording and left messages.
3 DAYS AGO

I am very disappointed that I am being ignored. I had much better service before and can only hope it is going to get better.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
Maxine_51334

I sent sent emails also...nothing.

TM 2007 2720SL
Swing tongue
Solar panel
Satellite System
15 in. Tires

TV 2003 Ford F150 SuperCab 4x4
Maxine_51334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #3
Dave99gst

the address i have for Ed is [email protected] ... maybe try that ? I also have [email protected]
Dave99gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
clown9644

I have sent another email to "Ed", the service is the one I had tried before. I hope to hear from Ed very soon, the Rally is getting close and I want to get this issue taken care of- it really looks tacky!!.

Thanks for the info.
Dave
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 AM   #5
clown9644

Got a nice reply from ED with apology, etc. I had sent the email to the service address but Ed explained that I should use "parts@". Gave me the info I wanted though I will have to send pictures for clarification. I am going to look at Home Depot before I go to that issue, hope to be there in about an hour.

All is good with TM, just some growing pains, etc.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Brittany Dogs
TrailManor Master

I hope all is well at TrailManor. A guy at work is interested in a new unit and I am trying to have him strongly consider the TrailManor units. He is looking for something that won't catch so much wind and drag when he tows a hard side unit.

"Boy, do I have an answer for you" I said.
2011, Model 2720SD, 13.5k btu Dometic Low Profile Penguin II with a user installed Easy-Start modification, "Jack" TV Antenna, 15" Goodyear Marathon 225/75R15D Tires on Alloy Wheels, Swing Hitch, Electric Tongue Jack, Front Window (now an option). Powered with a Honda 2000i or 3000 handi (depending on the weather) generator when dry camping. Powered with two 6V Trojan T145 batteries when I need to run silent and deep. TV = 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab w/ WDH.

Home Port: Western New York.
Brittany Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
clown9644

No I think things are just fine. Eddie assured me that the main problem was I had used an old email addy and well, I think someone just dropped the ball on the phone message. My next call was answered quickly, information taken and the stuff is on its way to me. Ed, Service dept. also responded to my email (when sent to the right place) with exact information as well. Eddie informed me that the company has downsized from the 120 of the peak of their years (mid 05 circa) and are now a lean mean fighting machine of 40. They are going to get all the kinks out of the new shop before moving onto the new one in the west.

Growing pains do hurt.

Dave
Old 05-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
Dstrand100

Default Trailmanor Customer Service

Dear Clown, I took my 2007 2720SL to the factory in Jacksboro last week for a tune-up and got a tour of the facilities. I am new to Trailmanor, but what I was told by Ed Lytle is that the current factory is very much smaller with many fewer employees than pre-bankruptcy. I also met Eddie who I believe is in charge of parts. I heard phones ring for a long time before being answered by a human or machine. That being said, your patience is amazing, and the lack of customer service on the part of Trailmanor personnel, limited staffing or not, is totally unacceptable IMV. Here is Ed Lytles email address: [email protected]. I suppose Eddie's email address is simply [email protected], but I'm not sure about that. In order for this company to be successful long-term, they will have to put more emphasis on customer service at the factory. Good luck.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #9
clown9644

Life is good, honest. I have also talked with both Ed and Eddie who is the general manager now. Most of the problem was me, I had the wrong email addresses, the dropped phone message was theirs, accompanied with an apology.
The guys are great. Yes they are very limited staffing right now and pouring the money (Bob's) into making things work, getting the orders filled, etc.
After talking with Eddie my parts were immediately on their way and I have them in hand. I think some of the folks are working like they were 2 people, and that is just growing/down sizing pains. They will get a handle on it and be as strong as we knew them to be. I have full and complete faith in Eddie, he is pure customer service.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #10
MACTLC

I just called Eddie two weeks ago to order parts and he was very friendly, I did not have any trouble getting through. He called me back a few days ago to tell me my parts have been built and shipped. I thought he gave me great customer service.

Mike
Prodigy brake controller
MACTLC is offline   Reply With Quote