TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
fishpondwest

Default How to contact TM factory parts dept.

I am interested in attaching a hitch receiver on the rear of my 04 3124KS to carry a hitch mounted bike rack. The Hitch is now an option on new TMs and was wondering if I could buy it from the factory and have it installed locally. How and who do I contact at the factory to find out the price, shipping etc?
Thanks.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
cmc211

If you go to www.trailmanor.com and click on e-mail you can select the parts dept and send them a note
Old 03-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
fishpondwest

To send an email to trailmanor requires an email address which I do not find on their website. Just selecting the parts department doesn't work.
Thanks anyway.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Dan & Randa,

Here is a link that shows the back bumper of our 2003 2720 SL with a 2" receiver bolted in place.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...95282683fnDTwd

This receiver was bought at MCD, the TM dealer on Cape Cod.

http://www.trailmanor.com/Dealers/MCDRV.htm

It works well but I was concerned about the bumper welds letting go due to the constant up and down motion of the bike rack. The two mountain bikes we carried were securely fastened down with bungee cords and ratchet straps. But the bike rack, with the bikes attached, had to be lowered each time we stopped overnight. Re-doing the bungee cords and straps the next morning became a hassle . . . especially in the rain. We finally opted for a a hitch on the front of our TV . . . a much better solution to carrying bikes. (for us that is)

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...95282683vjDwMj

Dick
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #5
rtcassel
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpondwest View Post
To send an email to trailmanor requires an email address which I do not find on their website. Just selecting the parts department doesn't work.
Thanks anyway.
After you select parts department, the name and email address the page is asking for are yours.
Equal-i-zer 1000, Prodigy, McKesh, UnderCover
rtcassel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
Shandysplace

Default For Us--Ed Lytle Is The Key

We recently needed to replace a damaged part and asked Ed to take care of it because he's the only contact we know at Trailmanor. The part is on it's way.

This guy has redefined what quality customer service is all about. He must get zillions of e-mails a day yet always answers promptly. He'll eiether take care of it or send you the appropriate links and contacts to take care of it yourself.

You can reach Ed at [email protected].
Old 03-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
fishpondwest

Tried that it still dosn't work.
It is asking for a TM recipient.
I tried Shandysplace suggestion and sent an email to service using the email address they provided in their post.
Thanks.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 AM   #8
Shandysplace

Default Check This Link

Here' a whole thread about Ed and the quality of service he provides. http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ighlight=Lytle. There's a mention of an 'Adam' in Parts, but we haven't seen an e-mail address for him. Possibly Ed will provide that when he answers your e-mail.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:11 AM   #9
rubydoodle

Adam is Adam Hunley the Sales and Customer Service person. He took us on the tour of the plant. You can e-mail him at [email protected].