TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
Mkilmurry

Default Removing table from wall 2720 - Hello!

This is my first post on the forum, though I have been lurking for some time now. I targeted the TM as the right camper for my family a year ago and have read many of the threads here. I finally found the right model at the right price, a 2009 2720, and purchased it last month. Yay!

We went on our first camping trip this last weekend and plan on going again. I am very pleased with the TM so far.

One thing, though, has me stumped. For the life of me I can't figure out how to remove the folding table from the wall to make the third bed. It looks bracketed completely to the wall. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm looking forward to joining the club!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
M&M Hokie

You don't "completely remove it". It has two positions essentially, one where it is held up by the wire frame support bolted to the wall, and one where it is hanging from the wire frame support bolted to the wall. Does that help?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Mkilmurry

Ahhh. I was under the assumption that the table was the board that would go between the two seats and the pillows would lay on top of to make the third bed.

There was no other pieces of wood when I purchased the unit, so perhaps I'm missing a piece that lays between the two seats.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
M&M Hokie

I think maybe I am confused. The table does become the bed. Perhaps I confused what you meant by completely removing it from wall. The table is held by two items basically. There is a wire frame type item beneath the table and that is what I was mentioning in previous post. This does not get removed. There are also two male tabs on the table pointing upwards that insert into female brackets on the top. If you lift the outer edge of the table and perhaps give it a wiggle and shake a bit, the two male tabs should remove from the female brackets. Then you can lower the table.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Mkilmurry

I'll give that a try. I tried to manipulate it but couldn't get it to separate. I also didn't want to break it either.

Thanks!