TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #1
miracleman

Default Almost Ready!!!

We're just about ready to "bite the bullet". Been looking at differnt types of RV's. We realy like the Roadtrek "Adventurous" with the Sprinter platform (diesel). But that means we'd be anchored to one spot. Don't want a big trailer to pull or huge Class A MH. Had some fun times with pop-ups 100 years ago (seems like), but when my wife said "We have to have soemthing more substantial with hard-sides" I Googled just that! Lo & behold: TRAILMANOR! Seems like it will really fill the bill. We'll be looking for a small TV (Toyota "Highlander", etc.)

Our plan, when we hit the road, is to stay mostly at nicer upscale RV parks as we travel around. Maybe stay "out" 2-3 weeks at a time. It'll be just the two of us (& our Beagle, "Rocky"). "Newbie" doesn't describe the half of it.

This is a great Forum, and I'll be on it every day from here on in.

2 Q's: 1) Where can we rent one to try? (2370SL or 3124KS, 3326King)
2) Any idea where we can buy a used one (2005 or newer)
Old 06-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleman View Post

2 Q's: 1) Where can we rent one to try? (2370SL or 3124KS, 3326King)
2) Any idea where we can buy a used one (2005 or newer)
MCD on Cape Cod will rent units and also sells used TrailManors. That would be a long way to travel. On the other hand you could arrange to rent the unit and stay at a campground on Cape Cod. It would be a nice place to spend some vacation time while experiencing a TrailManor.

Check their Web site for rental information:

http://www.mcdcorp.com/ and click on "Rentals".

Good luck with your search! And welcome to the Forum!
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:12 PM   #3
BobRederick

Miracleman
Welcome to the club! I did real well with rvtraderonline.com I believe it was. Those are quick and easy to brouse as they have a good search engine. Don't be bashful about driving to get it if you find something real good. I drove to Indianapolis Ind from Az to get my 3326 and love it. It was my vacation. The rig was just 1 year old.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
meriflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracleman View Post

Our plan, when we hit the road, is to stay mostly at nicer upscale RV parks as we travel around. Maybe stay "out" 2-3 weeks at a time. It'll be just the two of us (& our Beagle, "Rocky"). "Newbie" doesn't describe the half of it.
I do know that some upscale RV parks will not allow folding campers and I'm not talking about popups but RVs such as TrailManor and Hi-Lo. If you do decide on the TM when making a reservation best to double check if they will let you in.