TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default What should I ask for a 2006 2720SL?

I am considering next month of selling my 2006, 2720 SL. TM. I have been checking prices here and elsewhere and the prices are so different. I called the place where I bought it in Surprise AZ. and they said I could bring it in and ask an reasonable price like 9,500 or a little higher. The place is Tom’s Camperland. They are a new TM dealer and the place is great. I just don’t want to go through the hassle of showing potential buyers how the TM works. What a pain. I can’t set it up in front of my home for a long period of time.

As we were camping at a nice RV park in Show Low AZ. two summers ago we bought a park model in the park and we really enjoy the 55+ park and the size of the park model. We have not use our TM since. It takes up so much room in the garage.

If you guys can suggest a descent price to ask that would be very helpful. I love my TM, but my wife like lots of room for 6 months of camping in the park. The TM is a little small. Thanks...
Old 10-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Redtail Cruiser
TrailManor Master

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear your selling your TM, but she's right bigger is better.

According to today's NADA guide your '06 lists at about $9,000 for a trade-in value, but the average sale value is a little over $11,000.

So if yours is in very good condition (above average), you could list it for around $11K, then maybe take a little less, when offered.

"A man creates his own legacy. Create a legendary life"
Redtail Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtail Cruiser View Post
Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear your selling your TM, but she's right bigger is better.

According to today's NADA guide your '06 lists at about $9,000 for a trade-in value, but the average sale value is a little over $11,000.

So if yours is in very good condition (above average), you could list it for around $11K, then maybe take a little less, when offered.
Thanks for this information Redtail, now I know what I am doing. I hate to sell the TM but life changes through the years...