TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
KParis

Talking Garage door clearance

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the length of model 2619 from either
1. the middle of the wheel (axle) to the rear end or
2. the back of the AC to the rear end?

I am assuming the AC is on top above the axle. In my garage, I only have 2.25 inches of clearance for the AC (the brochure says when the TM is closed, it is 78.75 inches high with the low profile AC and the top of my garage door is 81 inches). My driveway is fairly steep and I need to figure out if the TM will level off before I get the part with the AC into my garage. It quickly begins to level off when my own car is 5 ft. inside and is completely level when 6 ft. of my car is inside. So I am hoping that I have at least 5-6 ft from the back of the AC to the rear of the TM. I couldn't tell from the pictures posted at Trailmanor. If not, I may have to let air out of the tires to get it into my garage and use an air compressor to put air back in.

Do I make sense?

4. Last question--is there some kind of handle to hold onto when entering and leaving the TM?

Thanks for your help, Kathy Paris