TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
mrskscoyote

Talking Locating a dealer

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post, so I apologize if I ask something stupid, or don't know what I'm doing.
We have looked at one TM 2720sl at the new dealer in Grain Valley, Mo, Show Me Campers & Boats. It was on a very, very cold Saturday morning we made the drive from Lawrence, Ks, where we live.
Are there any other dealers in the Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado within a reasonable weekend drive to look at TM's ? Since this is a brand new dealership we thought maybe a dealer that had been in business for some time might be better to deal with on a new trailer.
There is a RV show in Kansas City, Mo. Bartle Hall (I believe) that we want to attend but I don't know if any other dealers will be there.
Thanks ahead for any ideas.
PJ
Old 02-20-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Good morning -

You'll find a dealer list in the Reference Library on this forum. The Reference Library is known as "TM Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else".

You can also go to www.trailmanor.com and click on the link for dealers, but you need the zip code for the search location to use it, so it's kind of unhandy.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
mrskscoyote

Default Dealer locater

Thanks Texas Camper and Bill for your suggestions.(I hope I'm doing this reply correctly)..... I may call the factory and get a complete updated list. What we are looking for is another dealer to compare with the New Grain Valley, Mo. dealer, maybe a dealer in Colorado that someone on this forum had dealt with or purchased a TM and could share their experience.

We are pretty excited about the TM trailers, the 2720sl seems to fit everything we need without having to purchase another vehicle to pull the trailer. We have done our share of camping over the many years, starting when our sons were little and we looked like the beverly hillbillies sometimes, but we always had fun.

There is a wealth of information on this forum, and sometimes I get overwhelmed reading all the post, I can't remember all the good ideas and suggestions.

If anyone has dealt with the new Grain Valley, Mo. dealership "Show Me Campers & Boats" on anything that they sell i would be interested in hearing their comments.

thanks again for the suggestions.
PJ
Old 02-21-2007, 07:58 PM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskscoyote
What we are looking for is another dealer to compare with the New Grain Valley, Mo. dealer, maybe a dealer in Colorado that someone on this forum had dealt with or purchased a TM and could share their experience.
The dealer in Colorado Springs, The Car Show, has gotten a lot of good press in this forum. In particular, look for posts by RockyMtnRay.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:26 PM   #5
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

mrskscoyote,

If the camper I own was sold (2005 Outback Sydney)...and I lived closer to Missouri I would buy the brand new 2006 3124ks from Middleton Rv. in Festus Missouri...it was listed last week on Ebay as a Buy it Now for 25, something.... which is a good price compared to the asking sticker price on the 2007s. It did not sell and it could still be available...actually if ours were sold...we would drive up to hopefully buy it.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote