TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Camping Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Mr Geek

Default 17-days in Utah

Hello all,

Heading out Dec 23rd for 17-days to Utah for a holiday Jeep run that focuses on “recovery”, getting unstuck.
http://bb4wa.com/

I will be staying in Cedar City, Moab and Zion. Returning Jan 8th.
The real “goal” of this trip is the Jeep run. It is a well known event in the Jeep community but I can see this year the forecast weather is setting up to be a challenge.

Bottom-line I will be spending about 17 days in the TM in full hookup parks in what looks like rain/snow and freezing temps, sometimes around the clock. My biggest concern is snow build up on the roof and freezing issues. I think I have ways to deal with those issues and time will tell.

I have camped in my 2619 in both extreme hot and fairly cold, one time with an overnight snowfall but nothing like the conditions that I see forecast. I think this trip should be a good test of the TM in such conditions for multiple days.

I will most likely post to the forum during the trip with some images and status.

Cheers!