TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
baby jane

Smile Owner of Trailmanor

I am happy to announce that I am no longer a prospective owner of a trailmanor, I AM A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you for your help in finding the right trailmanor.
This forum has been so helpful to me, in finding what I wanted, and also knowing more aoubt the TM.
Thanks to all on your comments, and a special thanks to Al and Susan, who almost held my hand through the whole ordeal of buying. ha
We will be out and about in a few weeks in our 2001 2619. I will be all over Colorado this summer with the hubs, and the kids. (Which are actually dogs)
Baby Jane
Old 04-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
wbmiller3
Site Sponsor

Congratulations! We have a 2001 2619 also, still going strong!
2018 F150 towing 2001 2619; lift kit & 15" wheels
wbmiller3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
CowboysFan78

Congratulations!!! That's awesome and so exciting!!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
kempert
Site Sponsor

Smile

Congratulations! You'll love it! In your travels thru CO, stop by CO National Monument and see the Camground Host in a '02 2720SL (that's me). I'll be here until the middle of July.

2008 2720SL - 7 cross-country trips so far + ventures into western Canada
2002 2720SL - 70,000+ miles before being retired to the farm
2015 Ford F150

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have." -- Author Unknown
kempert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #5
Al-n-Sue

Jane - you didn't mention what you found out about the welded tongue. We'd be interested in getting a description of that.

And thanks for the kind words. We are just typical of the kind of folks you will find on the forum. We just happen to live close by, which brings your experience closer to home.

Looking forward to lots of good feedback on your TM and hope to meet you on a Colorado camping trip soon.

Alan
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
JOEALAN

Default New owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jane View Post
I am happy to announce that I am no longer a prospective owner of a trailmanor, I AM A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you for your help in finding the right trailmanor.
This forum has been so helpful to me, in finding what I wanted, and also knowing more aoubt the TM.
Thanks to all on your comments, and a special thanks to Al and Susan, who almost held my hand through the whole ordeal of buying. ha
We will be out and about in a few weeks in our 2001 2619. I will be all over Colorado this summer with the hubs, and the kids. (Which are actually dogs)
Baby Jane
Congratulations, I also own a 2001 2619. Just got back from 4 day camping trip. Guess what, I had a fuse blow out (wife running micro wave and portable heater same time, a no no) 9 pm. Just as much my fault, I sat there and watch her start up micro wave and watching heating going full blast.Completely in the dark and no flashlight or candle only matches. Make sure you have a flashlight in your camper because it is no fun trying to change a fuse with matches as light. Also please check your tire dates on your TM. Alot of problems
with tires that are five years and older.

Have a great time camping!

Joe Silveira
Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Scott O

Joe brought up a point that cannot be emphasized too much. I can't think of anything on the TM which has caused as much grief to as many people as the tires. And related are the rubber valve stems. Anything MANUFACTURED longer than 5 years ago (many people would say 4) are overdue for replacement. From many previous posts on this forum this should be taken very seriously... By the way, this is not necessarily a TM problem, but a trailer tire in general problem. And welcome to the grand ranks of TM owners. You will love it!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
4Kids2Dogs

Congratulations! I'd have to agree with Scott, first thing we did was get new tires. Better safe than sorry. Here's to a great summer of many memorable camping trips! We may see you round about the state. Looking forward to the fun...
1995 Ford F-150 w/Prodigy BC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4Kids2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote