TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2004, 07:44 AM   #1
RECON1

Smile New 2005 2720sl trailmanor Wednesday

I pick up my new 2720sl Wednesday, can't wait feel's like it's been forever. With any luck I well have it loaded and on the road by Friday. This is a first for me I have had a 20 traval trailer.camper, class C and class A motorhomes.TV is a 2002 Ford F-150 sure hope to see someone else with a Trailmanor. Well let you know how the trip went. By the way I got it at Custom RV in Anaheim Calif.I can't say enough good things about them Great people to deal with.

2005 2720sl 2002 f-150
Old 09-14-2004, 11:45 AM   #2
davejosi

Default New 2720SL

We did not buy our 2720SL through Custom RV, but visited their lot several times looking for a used trailer. I agree, very nice people and helpful too.
My husband and I will be camping this weekend as well. Plan to head up to the Wrightwood mountain area. However, we will be leaving Thursday morning. Where are you headed?
Congratulations on the new trailer and best of luck your first time out.
Old 09-14-2004, 02:11 PM   #3
RECON1

I'll be going up to Yellowstone. Plan on two-three weeks just taking my time of course with a stop at Las Vegas.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:45 PM   #4
CamperCoyle

Default Can't say enough good things about CustomRV

We bought our 2003 Chalet Arrowhead from them - two years ago and recently ordered our newest toy - a 2720 Trailmanor. They are fabulous to deal with. They help with any problem - however, minor. And mind you we've had very few.

You'll be very pleased with them - it's one of the main reasons we chose to move up to a Trailmanor!

How long ago did you order? Trying to guestimate when ours might arrive!

Sylvia
2004 Durango
2005 2720 (on the way!)
Old 09-14-2004, 06:42 PM   #5
RECON1

Smile

Mine was on the way when I got it. Matt and Scott have had it about 3 weeks I had a lot of things changed and added. Scott was hurt over Labor Day so that held it up 1 week he should be ok just going to take time.Even though they are the nearest dealer to me 100 miles I would drive a lot more then that to deal with them.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:19 PM   #6
CamperCoyle

Default I totally agree...

I live in Fresno and did my first purchase with them over the internet. I met Matt in person for the first time when he delivered my Chalet direct from the factory in Oregon to my doorstep in Fresno! We've been down there twice since and are looking forward to our next trip to pick-up the Trailmanor.

Sorry to here that Scott was hurt. I think I'll bring him a little get well gift when we go there again. They are like family!

Take care,

Sylvia