TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
Pagosa

Well I am a fix it guy so I bought this TM.My suggestion if your looking for a new TM maybe you should buy one. This unit is in fine condition not perfect but I looked at a some a heck of a lot worse. The TM is serving us well and people have comented over and over how clean it looks. Maybe some of the negative post on here helped me have the opportunity to purchase this one from PECO. So I thank you. Peco gave us great service and spent 2 hours going over the trailer with us after it was in their shop for two days being checked out. I did change the tires. Once again they were not new but serviceable but to be on the safe side since I wasnt sure of the age we installed new tires. Well long story short Mr. Fix it hasnt had to fix anything but I will be removing the rusty latchs , blast them and shoot fresh paint.Nothing wrong with them just cosmetics.Oh I have recently came up with a improvement for a overhead showerhead and it works great. Now I can shower hands free. The point is when you can purchase a TM unit for a third of the new price exspect to either live with a little wear and tear. We Love the 2004 TM . I would have even purchased older if it had been this clean. Our veiw point of condition of a item for sale is not always someone elses.Thanks again for your comments it probably enabled us to purchase.
Pagosa Kid