TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2021, 10:46 AM   #1
Chris
Site Team

Default Exciting news!!!

I am excited to share some exciting news with all of you concerning our community. I have known Andy from RV Life Network for a lot of years. We’ve shared a lot of ideas and thoughts about running a forum, competing with Facebook and a couple of years ago, merging into the RV Life Network. I opened this forum in 2003 after running it as a message board on a host for the first 4 or 5 years of our existence. Around the time I opened the forum, Andy opened his first forum. What I did for a hobby, Andy had the brilliance to see the bigger picture. In 2018, Andy and I agreed that it would be good to bring my second forum, the Grand Design Owner’s Forum, into the RV Life Network. We had talked at that time that we’d eventually want to move the TrailManor Owner’s Forum over as well. We both wanted to see how the site would regrow and that there would be continued support from the new manufacturer. 3 years later, I’m very comfortable with the way that RV Life Network runs forums and how they foster and grow the community. I am pleased to be a part of their team.
I spent a lot of time thinking about this decision and I feel it's the best for the community. Andy has assured me that it will be business as usual here. You all might be familiar with some of the other sites they run including RV Park Reviews, iRV2, Winnie Owners, Do It Yourself RV, and many other RV websites. These are sites that I have considered “best in breed”, and sites that Andy and I have compared over the years. There are so many things that we do exceptionally well. There are things that they do exceptionally well too. By moving us to the RV Life Network, I believe we get the best of all worlds.

I plan to stay on board running the site for a bit until they can get settled. Bill will also stay on too. It's been a pleasure to get to know so many of you through the forum. I sincerely appreciate your participation, your support, your enthusiasm, and your feedback as we have made this one of the greatest forums on the internet. I’ll be around, and will remain a part of the community, albeit in a different role than before. I appreciate the many years of support and participation in the forum and in making the TrailManor Owner’s Forum one of the best communities on the internet.
Sincerely,
Chris

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote