TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
Paco's Mom

Smile Newbie TrailManor Owners

Hello Everyone,
After lurking about on the Forum pages for a few weeks, we took the plunge and bought a 2007 2720SL which the former owners purchased new in April of '08. Gratefully they delivered it and backed it into the garage as we had no TV as yet. Now we have an '09 Toyota Highlander with a 5,000 lb towing package, a class III hitch, a Prodigy brake controller, McKesh mirrors, more manuals than we can read (or certainly retain) and an itch to hit the open road once the Highlander has 2,000 miles on it.
We have successfully set up and taken down a couple of times but have yet to try any of the hookups, appliances, etc, so a big learning curve remains. Eons ago, we had a little tent trailer that I could literally pull by hand from one campsite to another, so this is a new ballgame.
Thanks to all the veterans for such helpful advice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020459.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	990.4 KB
ID:	3979  
Old 10-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
rumbleweed

Congrats. I am sure will enjoy it. Suggest you keep all those manuals in the door pocket when traveling in case you forget something you read.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
Bluegrass

Congratulations. You'll have a great time. You'll get the routines down pretty quickly. Don't be bashful about asking questions here. I've never seen a group so willing to help newcomers.

Keith
Old 10-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
OneMoBear
TrailManor Master

Congrats! We're so in love with ours already and we SERIOUSLY downsized! We just put ours in the garage until we head south in February and I can't believe how easy it is for us to shove it around once it is just barely in the garage. Our garage floor is painted and I'm sure that helps but we just get it in the general vicinity, ditch the truck and shove it around until we are happy with its position.
Thule for our tandem Hobie Kayak :-)
120w Solar Panel - 2.5" lift 15" Marathons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OneMoBear is offline   Reply With Quote