TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Default Saw this info on Facebook...It was posted by Trailmanor

RV OEM Sets New Model Introduction Schedule

By: RV PRO Staff
Monday, March 11, 2013
TrailManor Manufacturing Co. is attempting to take a more “dealer-friendly approach” as it introduces new models this year, according to the company. Instead of debuting the new 2014 models in the spring or summer, TrailManor will introduce its units at fall RV shows.
“TrailManor dealers are in agreement with TrailManor’s new schedule,” said Cleo Eickhoff, vice president of marketing for the RV maker. “Like TrailManor, they feel that other manufacturers have their new models out much too early, which creates the problem of having outdated inventory on their lots before the summer selling season is over.”

Kate Unruh of The Car Show Inc. RV Center in Colorado Springs, Colo., said model releases coming in March and April is too early.

“It is refreshing that TrailManor is being more realistic about releasing their next year’s models late in the year,” Unruh said.

TrailManor will provide more details about its 2014 models to dealers in late summer, in advance of the shows, to make order planning easy and convenient, according to the company.

To learn more about TrailManor RV models, visit www.trailmanor.com.

Their link: https://www.facebook.com/trailmanor

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
moaboy

That is how many manufacturers do it. And one reason the RV show in late fall in Hershey PA is valued by many RV reps and dealers as it is the first show going into the new selling season.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
Driveshaft

I take it Trailmanor plans on being at the Hershey show? It'll be the first year we go to an rv show, and we're planning on hitting that one.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
MisterP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveshaft View Post
I take it Trailmanor plans on being at the Hershey show? It'll be the first year we go to an rv show, and we're planning on hitting that one.
Go anyway, it's a great way to see what the industry is doing. It's almost too much to see in one day.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
mtnguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveshaft View Post
I did not see any Trailmanors at the Hershey RV Show last year. Disappointing.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #6
Driveshaft

Yes, that *would* be really disappointing. Well, I hope coming out to PA is figuring into their new product launch approach. It's the top of my list for a TT.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
MisterP

Here is the manufacturers page for the Hershey show, it will be updated through the summer

http://www.prvca.org/TestExhibitorLi...S/Default.aspx
Old 06-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
Driveshaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterP View Post
Here is the manufacturers page for the Hershey show, it will be updated through the summer

http://www.prvca.org/TestExhibitorLi...S/Default.aspx
Thanks for that! I figure the list will grow quite a bit. I guess I can check out the aliners. particle-board flooring...yay.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
moaboy

TM has not been at the Hershey show for at least 2, maybe 3 years. Before the change in ownership they were there regularly. Factory rep joined a rotating set of dealers-different dealer each year. TM dealers were out of Hanover- from whom I purchased mine and am pleased ( bought by Camping World, but still same manager I think) -or another dealer located near Philly.
It is a fun show.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
Driveshaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
TM has not been at the Hershey show for at least 2, maybe 3 years. Before the change in ownership they were there regularly. Factory rep joined a rotating set of dealers-different dealer each year. TM dealers were out of Hanover- from whom I purchased mine and am pleased ( bought by Camping World, but still same manager I think) -or another dealer located near Philly.
It is a fun show.
Thanks for the history. I'm sure it's going to be a big hit. We're really excited already, and between the kids 'n the park & us adults and the RVs, I think somebody's going to go mental.