TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2023, 07:22 PM   #15
Househunterlives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane826 View Post
Bill- I have the same one on my 3326. Oh it’s definitely an upgrade. It actually gives you something to grip while attaching the hose.

HHL- Does yours sing whenever water flows through it? Whenever I open a faucet I get a humming noise from the inlet. I don’t know if it’s the check valve or the hose I attached to it to align with the TM plumbing or the water regulator outside or what. I plan to investigate this spring but figured I’d ask if you have the same problem.
No mine doesn't sing when the water is running. But I still need to do a winter flush on everything. I ran the kitchen sink long enough to make sure I didn't have any leaks at the pump. I think the metal dish unit is so much nicer than the cheap plastic one that was on there before. Very solid connection to the pump. Got it off amazon for around $18. Was well worth the extra money. Another plus to this unit, is you get the extra support to hold the weight of your hose and / or water filter. Eventually I plan on doing a big blue water filter upgrade. You mount a 4" PVC coupler to your bumper. And the Big Blue sets inside of the PVC. Holds it in place. The water filter is big enough to do your whole house. Would last a whole year.
Househunterlives is offline   Reply With Quote