TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 12:29 PM   #1
Rich_in_Tampa

Default Got my 2008 my new 3124KS

Well yesterday was the day: received in good order. A couple of surprises: they added an Equalizer WDH as requested but gave me the model with the sway control, too (not requested nor paid for) - no harm done. No swingaway hitch as requested, but even with it, it's too long to garage, so I didn't fuss. Terrible walk-through (not knowledgeable, kept us waiting forever) but I did check out everything I could.

Anyhow, headed home in pouring rain, my wife reading the Prodigy manual. Failed at getting it in my driveway at first (long story, narrow street and driveway, neophyte) so I dropped her off and headed to church; not to pray (though it might have helped) but to practice backing up in their empty parking lot.

Finally got it situated and today opened her up. Easy. Battery needed charging so I plugged the rig in to shore power. They had left the radio on, so that may have drained the battery overnight, along with heavy tongue jack use as I famiiarized myself with the hitch arrangement.

No major concerns on first glance - my only regret is that we can't take her out for a couple of weeks due to other commitments. I'm pumped up about using it!

No doubt there will be lots of "phase 2" questions shortly. BTW, I tried to subscribe to this forum but got no autoreply x 2 emails.

Thans for all the pre-purchase help to all.