TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Redhawk

Default Mice love my TM!!!

Hadn't had the TM out for about 3 weeks, it is always stored in an open field and has not had any mice problems till today. I pulled it to the house opened it up and couldn't believe it. To make it worse, while I was scrubbing, I look up and there he goes walking across the lip behind the sink! Got him out pretty quickly. Thought I was in the clear, then another comes out of the bathroom and runs into the furnace. Had to turn the furnace on to get him out. He was hiding in the fan, so he came out pretty quickly. Whew....2 of them, that explains the big mess. THEN!!! pulling out the electric cable out of the rear bumper.....there's another one! Time to go to the hardware store and get some TomCat traps!

This was the first time I had considered just picking the TM up and hitting the road...thank goodness I decided to open it and fill the hot water tank. That would have been a rude arrival tomorrow. It's full of traps now. I had been throwing down some fabric softner sheets when storing over the last year and had not had a problem, I didn't do it this last time, so now, I'm not sure if the dryer sheets were working or if the mice just now happened to find out how comfortable a TM can be. I'll be searching the archives in a bit for suggestions. Please post what has worked for you if you can. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me vent a bit!!! Dang mouses!!!!