TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
PUPTENT

Default Anyone Own A Trail-Mini?

Anyone out there own a Trail Mini, who would be willing to share their experiences, likes, dislikes, etc?

Thanks!

PUPTENT
San Francisco Bay Area
Old 09-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
PopBeavers

Not sure if this will help, but there is a Trailmanor rally at the Petaluma KOA the first weekend in October. The Local Anaheim dealer will be there. That might be a good way for you to at least get some information, but I have no idea if a mini will be present. The last count we had 21 people signed up for the weekend. The dealer will be bringing SOME models to show and will try to bring a couple of service techs up as well.

Just around the corner from you.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
PUPTENT

Thanks, Wayne. My wife and I are planning to attend the rally on Saturday - do I need to run that by anybody? We are probably no more than 20-25 minutes away in Novato. I'm glad there will be somebody there from Custom RV down south - next nearest dealer is Sutton in Eugene, Oregon. We were fortunate to be in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago and I visited The Car Show and spent numerous hours in Trailmanors over 4 days. I had ignored Trailmanors for 4-5 years - no more. We could do well in a Trail Mini because it has all that we need and we are out and about most of the time, but would probably end up with a 2720. We don't care for the two slide models.

Let me know if I need to register, etc. to visit on Saturday, and thanks for your reply. See you in a few weeks.

PUPTENT
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
PopBeavers

PupTent, I sent you a PM (Private Message). Because you are a trial member I do not know if you will actually get it.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
rjlwork

I do! I do! We've had it since Labor Day weekend and are pleased with our first trailer experience. It's perfect for the two of us and the dog. Not much floor space but it's quite comfortable. It's easy enough to tow with my Buick Rendevous too. If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me.

Judy