TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > General Maintenance and Cleaning
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2004, 08:22 PM   #1
amp17408

Question Wax/Cleaner

What's the best wax or cleaner to use to clean the leaf stains, dirt marks off the exterior? Will someone suggest a good one?

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:09 PM   #2
Pirkups

Red face Wax/Cleaner

Other members of this forum suggested bathroom Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner for the exterior of the TM. I have found it works very well! Just spray it on and wipe it off. Also I have used the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on the exterior and interior too to get off stubborn "stuff".
Old 12-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #3
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Wax/cleaners

Wendy,

I have found that Greased Lightning works very well. I have found it to be the cheapest at WalMart. Also, I use a product called Protect All. Just spray it on, and wipe it off. Leaves a great shine, and it protects the RV as well. It's good for 3 or 4 washes before I do the trailer again. I buy it in gallon size containers at Camping World. It's cheaper this way than buying individual spray bottles. I just refill my empty spray bottle from my original purchase of the product. It's a UV protector.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:55 PM   #4
Harry Womack

Default Cleaner for exterior

I tried black streak remover, 409, maqic eraser, orange clean, oxy clean, etc. The only thing I found that cleans the outside is Soft Scrub with or without bleach. I talked to the factory and they use it to clean trailers for shows. Black streak remover worked on my Coleman pop up but will not work on the Trailmanor.
Harry
Harry Womack is offline   Reply With Quote