TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
raygor

Default New owner with roundup/Jubilee question

We have owned and restored an Apache Ramada Hard sided pop-up camper for a few years now. My wife saw a TM 2720 and fell in love, so I have been looking off and on for a while. Well this fall a 2720SD came for sale within 4 miles of us and I of course made the mistake of bringing my wife with. Need less to say we bought it and are excited to go camping next spring. Since Apache's haven't been made since 1980's, their forum is very active. Which brings me to my question. They have on their forum a category of Roundups. Where forum members arrange times and places for Apache owners to meet and share repairs, modifications and just visit. We have attended a few and got a lot of great ideas for our camper based on seeing what was do on others, as well as the fun of meeting people we have chatted with online. Some weekend roundups even had seminars or demos on maintaining the lift system, repairing leaky windows, etc. Does Trailmanor members ever have such roundups and meet with other Trailmanor campers?
Rick
raygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Raygor, there are a number of Trailblazers groups around the country. If you go to the Trailmanor main Webpage, there is a link to "Trailblazers". Here it is, for your initial visit: http://home.comcast.net/~tmtrailblazers/.

Check for a club in your area, or look for gatherings in your area. I must admit that I have not looked into them, as we normally camp away from other people, following a 4wd trail far off the pavement. But, I have been contacted by our local group, and they do sound like they would be good for the activities you describe.

Good luck, and enjoy your TM. I don't think you will be disappointed in your purchase.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
REBCAT

The Trailblazers is a club of TM owners. There are several chapters located across the country. Most chapters hold rallies throughout the year (Dixie chapter holds 2) The first year membership is free. After that there is a fee. If you are a member you can attend any chapter rally so that gives you alot of new friends. At the Dixie rallies we hold "trailer Walks" where we show off and share mods we have done to our unit. We have been members since we bought our first TM in 2006 and have loved every minute of it. Give us a try.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
raygor

Default Thanks

Thanks for the response. Will have to attend a jubilee in the future if they hold one in the Midwest area.
raygor is offline   Reply With Quote