TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2022, 11:47 AM   #25
swaller8

Rickst29 and Bill: Thank you both for your insight. I ran a ground wire to join the factory wirenut connection at the water pump. All seems to be working well. Big shout out to FlyboyTR, without his guidance via YouTube: I would not have accomplished this as easily. I did add the angle cock shut off to protect the fan. However, it is so tight to engage I may never use it (plan to dump before leaving site).

The previous owner of my TM created a sink hack for winterization that helped in drain vent access. He used stainless steel faucet supply lines to extend the faucet feeds and left the sink unfastened. Then he created a 'custom' hot water heater line bypass with standard plumbing connections and flexhose. I will drain the hot water heater and pull the anode when I winterize, bypass the heater and fill from the top (lifting out the sink). I just purchased my TM this summer so have not winterized yet, but it looks straight forward.

Thanks again!
swaller8 is online now   Reply With Quote