TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
karynprec

Default Is there really a lot of work to own/use a TrailManor

I grew up camping with my family and want to provide my kids with the same experience. I fell in love immediately with the TrailManor (tow with my van, hard sides for safety, enclosed bathroom, etc.) and have been reading as much as I can about them. I have read a lot about concerns/experiences with battery life, people not liking the standard toilet, needing to use a fan with the refrig when you are driving. It all sounds confusing and a lot to have to worry about. We would most likely just be going on weekend trips due to a very limited budget and would not be able to upgrade anything initially. Can a completely inexperienced person use this or would I be in over my head?

Honest feedback would be appreciated.

I will keep reading up on things as well. Thank you!