TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2002, 11:50 AM   #1
KB7OUR

Default It's Here! New 3023 and TrailBlazers Membership

Picked up our new 3023 today and when I got home our TrailBlazers membership kit was in the mail. Spent the afternoon stocking her up with everything we had pulled from the 2720SL. Fits nicely in the garage with about 6" to spare with the swing away tongue. Couldn't have this larger unit without this neat option. The 2.5" lift is fantastic and we really like the two chair arrangement too. Time to think about a WD hitch and sway control, then our first winter camping excursion. I like the Equal-i-zer brand WD hitch, but unsure if the spring bar will hit the bottom of the swivel pin on the TM hitch, which might be a limiting factor for WD to the tow vehicle. I wonder if anyone else is using this combo and can comment?

Wade
Old 11-04-2002, 12:35 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Re: It's Here! New 3023 and TrailBlazers Membershi

Wade -

When you get a chance, can you tell me the total overall height of your new rig? I have to deal with an 84" overall max in the garage door ...

Thanks

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 01:30 PM   #3
KB7OUR

Default Re: It's Here! New 3023 and TrailBlazers Membershi

Bill, kinda tough to measure exactly, but it's over the 7' clearance that you require. I put it close to 7'5"-7'6". A low profile air may be an option for you, minus the lift, as I have heard that TM can do this. My garage opens to 8' with the ceiling at 10', so I am fortunate to have the height. You might call TM and ask what will work just to be sure. I'm thinking the low profile air and no lift kit may squeeze under your door. ???

Wade