TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2021, 04:45 PM   #21
schmidch

Thanks MickManor for your input. By you filing of the rear of first nut you have kept the screw perpendicular to the RV's side wall which gives the turnbutton improved strength. I still want to go with an inside slidebolt. I feel the two piece slidebolt which attaches with 5 screws will greatly improve the strength, keeping door more secure than just a single screw.
schmidch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 04:55 PM   #22
schmidch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Bill, I tried to get to the link you posted but got a message that my membership may not have privelges to access it.
schmidch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:58 PM   #23
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
I tried to get to the link you posted but got a message that my membership may not have priveleges to access it.
Forum membership works this way. When you joined the Forum, you were given 30 days of full access to the entire Forum, to see if you liked it. At the end of the 30 days, you had to make a choice. If you liked the Forum, you could become a Sponsor, for $12 a year. The other option was to become a Registered Guest, losing access to almost the entire Forum. You did not elect to become a Sponsor, became a Registered Guest, and lost access to almost everything. You may have noticed that when you signed up, you could see some 30 specific forums on lots of topic areas. Lately, the list of forums visible to you has shrunk to maybe 6.

This is laid out on the entry page to the forum at https://www.trailmanorowners.com/. It is worth noting that the Forum accepts no advertising of any kind. Instead, the Sponsor fee is used to pay the forum expenses, such as internet hosting fees, software, upgrades, and maintenance, and so forth. As for myself, I am a pure volunteer - I am not paid.

We would love to have you join us. Your choice, of course.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote