TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2006, 10:09 AM   #11
Cobra500

Thanks, but the pics dont show the hinge details at all- that is what Id like to see. TM obviously does not want any of us older unit owners to copy newer improvements...
Old 10-30-2006, 07:49 PM   #12
Doug W.

I am not sure this will help, but I had a problem getting in my lower driveway. The bumper of the TM would not clear. I was afraid if I tried, I would get it and the van stuck. I got another receiver that dropped the tongue of the TM. With a 2x6 or is it a 2x8 in the transition, I can get into the TM parked without scaping. It is a bit of a hassle to pull it out to the street with one receiver and switch to my WDH and then do the opposite when putting it back, but it works.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #13
KANTOQUAD

Talking

just an update. Stan at dinuba rv has been great. He is going to try to put in a 7.5 inch carrier ac and swap out the other ac for only the cost of labor. He is also going to take out the lift kit. So it should fit in the garage soon.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #14
PopBeavers

I have worked with Stan at Dinuba and found him to be helpful, courtious and ...

We bought our TM 2720 from him in February 2005.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:54 PM   #15
KANTOQUAD

Just an update, they have put in the 7.5 inch low profile A/C without problem on our 2720. I will pick it up on Saturday, will let you know if it fits.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #16
KANTOQUAD

For a final update. The 2720 is now in our garage !!! Dinuba RV really came through. They spent two days removing a lift kit and multiple modifications to make the 7.5 inch carrier fit into the 2720. Now I just have to learn to do a sharp 90 degree turn and back it into my garage without half of the neighborhood helping. Dinuba rv only charged me 200 fot it all.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:15 PM   #17
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Two hundred bucks for all that??? Holy cow, these are people I want to deal with!

I've had similar experiences with Custom RV in Anaheim, and MCD in Hyannis, Mass.

The bad guys seem to get all the headlines, and the exclamation points. But the good guys really are out there.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote