TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Berkly

Default General questions

Forgive my ignorance, Ive read up and down this board and still have some questions. Purchasing a new 2007 2619 at dealer cost

1. Can you still tow your TM while expanded/open? For instance, If I wanted to switch spots without breaking down, or a run down to the store etc... If so, what are the limitations? How fast is too fast, will it reduce my turning radius?

2. Currently I do quite a bit of winter camping, and would like to travel out to NM or CO in the next month or so to go snowboarding. More than likely temps will drop below freezing. If I keep my heater running above freezing while Im away it should keep my fresh water tanks from freezing right? Will my gray water tank freeze? What can I do to alleviate this problem?

3. For those towing with a Lexus RX 330, which WDH are you using? Satisfied? Is your RX adequate enough to tow or are you looking to upgrade to a more stout vehicle? I was thinking mine will be fine here in the flatlands of Central Oklahoma, but trips up to Colorado's Mountains would be quite a strain.

thanks for your responses everyone, looking forward to picking up my 2619 this week.

Chris M.