TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-11-2007, 10:18 AM   #1
SireMike

Default Anyone here going to the SE rally in Jacksonville?

looks like one of my first trips this year is going to the Trailblazers rally in April.

This will be the first time I go out and actually see other TM in the campground.

Mike
Old 03-11-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

I hope to stop by...just to visit...to meet some of the TM owners and to see what else I can learn. I live near by but work all day and into the evening of the 20th...but will be foot loose and fancy free after that...we do not plan to camp in our Outback though.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
grlewis1

Hi Mike and Countrygirl... Carol & I plan on attending the jacksonville Rally. This will be the first rally for us. We have been fortunate enough to see other TM's on other occasions. The Florida State parks are very popular for seeing TM... We are looking forward to meeting our Dixie Chapter members and sharing some TM stories around the campfire... See ya in April
Old 03-12-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Hi Gary and Carol...I look forward to meeting you also!!! Today I had a business lunch...with a friend and colleague....whose husband is interested in TM's as well...I plan to send them a link to this board...and hopefully they will also attend the rally!
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
jlittlefield

Default Jacksonville Rally

To Country Girl, grlewist1,SireMike, As one of the cohosts for this event, we hope to see you all at our rally, be sure and make reservations if you are planning on camping with us. It should be a great rally, and the park there has just about everything you could think of to do on a camping trip. Looking forward to meeting you. You will find this a great bunch of friendly people. We are expecting approximately twenty units at this time. Sincerely, Jack and Judy Pleger
Old 03-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
MarknMaqhi

Brand new owners of a 2007 2720SL...

My wife and I have made our reservations and plan to be there. I hope to be able to pick all of your brains on some questions I have since purchasing this wonderful trailer.

Looking forward to meeting you all.