TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #21
djkeltn

Default Repair work

Since you are 5 hours away from your dealership, I wanted to mention this to you. When we purchased our new TM this year the company rep was at the dealer and showed us a lot about our new TM. He also mentioned that repairs under warranty could often be done at a local TT repair place, even if they do not sell TMs.

If something significant shows up, I’d call the TM Company and see if they would authorize a TM repair at a center closer to where you live. Worth a try…
Old 09-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #22
penny48656

We became owners this May. Spent many weeks camping and towing around MI and OH. Love it. I don't need to spend a lot of time cleaning and my hubby loves the tow. Our dealership is absolutely wonderful. They spent several hours with us the day we picked it up. Even test drove our vehicle after hooking up the TM. We have a 3124KB. I'm amazed at the storage. We did add shelves to the wardrobe. We were even able to find the formica that matched our counter tops to cover the shelving. We plan to go away in it this winter for about 3 months. That'll be the true test. Also thinking Alaska next June. We are purchasing the screen door. Too many flies get in and I don't like keeping it closed. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be very happy.