TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
LifeIsGood

Smile New TrailManor Owners

Hello Everyone! We are so excited and celebrating the beginning of knowing that we are gonna have a blast in our new TM! We just picked it up yesterday in New Hampshire at White Mountain RV (about 200 miles away but well worth the trip!). This was our second trip up there and it was a beautiful clear day and we were so amazed at how great the TM tows without a bit of sway and everyone who has said here that you hardly know it's back there were right on! We spent a good 2-3 hours being taught everything about the TM by the salesman and the service tech (such wonderful people - so down-to-earth - would recommend this dealer to anyone)! The service tech even gave us his private cell and told us we could call him anytime day or night if we needed help w/questions or w/e. Pete, our salesman, surprised us with a complete starter pkg - freshwater hose, sewer hose, thetford liquid and toilet paper, elec. adapter, etc., - all kinds of goodies! They even included the deep-cell battery and filled propane tanks - without a dealer prep fee, which was awesome. We feel they did an excellent job throughout the whole process always answering our questions right away thru emails and phone calls and, overall, we feel we found a fantastic deal! I am so glad to have found this forum, too, that has taught me so much in the past few weeks. Just wanted to say thank you to all who have offered advice and recommendations! We can't wait for the weather to warm up here in CT so we can break her in! Take care all! Linda
Old 02-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Congratulations on your new TM!

You're going to love it!
Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
LifeIsGood

Hi! Texas Camper!

Our tow vehicle is an 07 GMC Sierra Supercab 5.3 L engine fuel economy V-8 and we bought the 08 2720SL TM - I think it is still posted at www.whitemountainrv.com on their front page if you care to see it. Of course, we did not pay anywhere close to the listing price they have shown as stated previously. It has lots of great options, a lot more than we would have normally even wanted but we felt it was a deal that should not be passed up. I don't think we'll have any regrets. We feel very fortunate and grateful to have a chance to acquire these two toys. You are lucky, TC, you can hop in your TM right now and start using it, whereas we have to wait for warmer weather. Just had to deliver another cord of wood for our woodstove to make it thru the winter and I'm proud to say I stacked the whole cord on Valentine's day for my DH, and life is still good!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
MidwestDave

Thumbs up Congratulations!

I can remember when we picked up our new (then) 2006-2720. I had mixed emotions, happy to get the TM and somewhat intimidated to tow a trailer with absolutely no experience towing one that size 255 miles home.
Our dealer also did the 2 hour orientation Q & A routine and I learned some too. Without a doubt this form is a valuble source of information and I am very appreciative of the fine folks who are knowledgable and share their experiences in travels and repair as well as maintenance.
Congratulations to you, may you enjoy your TM!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
DenandSue

congrats on the new TM ! We also have the 2720SL and really enjoy camping in it. I'm jealous though as you got a lot of the new upgrades that ours doesn't have. Although, I've added a lot of little touches to ours that isn't factory standard. That's half the fun of owning a TM - you can customize it to fit your life style.

Hope you join the TrailBlazers and we can meet you at one of the rallys!

Dennis
Old 02-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
LifeIsGood

Thanks all for the good wishes! We can't wait to take off in it!

Linda

2008 - 2720SL
2007 GMC Sierra Supercab
Old 02-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
cmc211

Congrats on your new TM. I'm sure you will enjoy
Old 02-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #8
Scott O

Congrats...may this feeling never leave you! We got our first TM about 6 months ago, and found the learning curve to be much more gradual than expected, thanks entirely to the many useful posts found on this forum. As you will discover, the TM is an exceptional trailer and we wish you many successful adventures!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
wmtire

Linda, congratulations on your new TrailManor. Keep us informed of your travels, experiences, and observations with it.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
Shandysplace

Default Congratulations

Congratulations on your new TM. We took delivery of our '08 3326 in early December and completed our first camping trip this past holiday weekend. The trailer and everthing in it performed flawlessly.

Many happy trips going foward.