TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
wahoonc

Default Eight years in a barn...

I have found a 2003 3023 that has been stored in a barn for the past 8 years. I know tires and batteries are going to need replacing, wheel bearing repacked, brakes checked, etc.

Is there anything specific that needs to be checked that is unique to the TM?

I am very familiar with RV's in general and have completely rebuilt a couple of Airstreams and still have a couple of AS projects on the property.

This TM has been parked since 2005, I know the owner and trust them when they tell me it was completely cleaned prior to storage, and everything was working when it was parked. They only used it about 4 times before they parked it.
My main concern would be mouse damage, I hope to be able to see the trailer in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Aaron