TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
jftuckey

Default Can't get the outer shell adjusted

I have been working on "tuning up" my 1999 3023. My front shell was sagging too low and extending to far. I adjusted the arm length and replace the two front pocket stops. The level and the extension seem to be fine now. Now I can't get the back of the outer shell to sit down. I can used the stirrups and get it latched, but it is much harder than it used to be. I adjusted the torsion bars, but it doesn't seem to affect it much. I've back the bolts way out and it doesn't seem to set down any further. The front bolts have a direct effect on how the front lowers, but the back doesn't seem to make a difference. Also the door won't close now when lowered. It hits some bolts on the arm. Any help from anyone? I followed some instructions I found on here but I'm not getting anywhere.

Thanks
Jeff