TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
cmc211

Talking I'm off on my first extended maiden voyage

I sent my check for this forum so by the time I'm back I'll be a paying full member!!yehaw!!! Leaving from Corpus heading to Flagstaff and will be back 24 July. Look fwd to telling you my stories when I get back.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:06 PM   #2
BobRederick

CMC

Have fun. I was there 2 weekends ago. We were South of Sunset Crater boondocking. Its a great place to be. Temperatures are probably high 80s in the day, 42 or thereabouts at night. Great snuggling weather.

Bob
Old 07-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #3
calypso

We'll be anxiously waiting to hear all about it...have a good one!
Old 07-22-2005, 01:16 PM   #4
cmc211

Default I'm back

I made it and all I can say is what a great trip!!! The 3326 is a great camper. Only issues I have are as follows.
1. Velcro came off the dinette table and chairs. I am looking for a way to fix and improve. what have you all done to fix?

2. Lots of black marks on the the molding along the ceiling discovered after setting up. Any ideas on how to prevent?

3. What do you clean the seals with? They seem to cause a lot of the marks over time?

This camper is remarkable!!!! I always had an audience when setting up and tearing down. I handed out lots of brochures also. when i told them I was getting 16mpg towing alot of the 5th wheel campers eyes got really big.

I can't thank the people on this forum enough for all the help.