TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2005, 04:47 PM   #1
Bob Evans

Default Wild Goose chase

Monday I had to go to baltimore from the where I live on the Delmarva peninsula (Delaware). My wife and I decided to visit Chesapeake RV Solutions in Columbia MD. Only about 15 miles out of our way. When we arrived we found just a closed office with no campers or grounds to put them on! We expected them to be closed but we did not expect them to have no inventory!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:55 AM   #2
Simon3xUD

Thumbs up The inventory is inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Camper
According However, if they don't have grounds to hold their inventory, where would their service facilities be?
Just seems very strange to this ol' country boy..
Leon in Texas
Chesapeake RV Solutions in Columbia, MD is in a small "warehouse park". The times I've been there, their inventory is in the warehouse. While their website lists other makes/models of RVs, I have only seen TMs at the Columbia site.

I just talked to Tim (owner) on Friday to schedule some work on my 3023. During our conversation, I learned that they had just obtained a lease on the warehouse adjacent to the showroom. This new facility will be used for service work.