TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Beancounter

Default Storage in a 2619

I am looking (on line) at a 2619, and I am interested to know about the amount of storage in these units. Is there space under the seats? and what if any outside storage is there? Also any unique storage idea's that you 2619 owners have come up with. I have never seen one in person only a 3023 so I need info before make the trek up to see it. Thanks

Todd
Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
PopBeavers

I have the 2720. It is a foot longer than the 2619. That foot is queen bed space instead of a double in the back, and a foot of storage between the back end of the hall and the rear of the TM..

I have storage under both dinette seats. However, on one side the furnace occupies a third of the space and on the other side my 40 gallon water tank and pump occupy the entire space.

We have the optional cabinet over the sink. I want to add the optional cabinet over the stove. We have the option microwave drawer.

There is a small closet. There are three drawers under the closet. There are 3 cabinets on one side plus another under the sink. There is some storage over the front bed that I do not use.

Storage space is pretty tight. I would not full time in it. For a weeks vaation we get by rather well.

I added three drawers to one of the cabinets because we were tired of bending down.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Redhawk

The only outside storage is in the rear bumper, there's enough room for the black water draining hose, extension cords, fresh water hoses, a jack and the like. There's storage under one seat, the water tank is under the other and has a small amount of room for collapsable water jugs. I don't really have much of a reference to other campers, but I think the inside storage areas are adequate. Seems the trick is to be well organized and to use the wall cabinet hangers for something other then the kitchen cabinets that are an option I think. We took out the wardrobe closet since we wanted counter space and it makes it easier to get out of the bed area. It has worked well for the 2 of us.

I hope that helps a little. Good Luck with your search!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
hhoenig

We have the 2619. Wish I had gone for the 2720. However, there are 4 of us , and we spend 2 weeks at a time in the camper with no problems. We have the over the sink cabinet and 2 over the stove cabinets, microwave drawer, shelves in the wardrobe,sewer hose carrier, and 2 milk crates strapped to the tongue. The problem with a lot of storage, the more you have, the more you take.
hhoenig is offline   Reply With Quote