TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
Matt and Kerry
Site Sponsor

Default Ordered a 2009 2720 today

I want to thank everyone in helping us make our decision of buying a Trailmanor. After spending months searching manufacters and product reviews, going to rv shows, and spending time reading your comments the Trailmanor is the best fit for us. We have been tent campers, but the ground is harder then it used to be. Having more comfort will be a great joy.
Matt and Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Al-n-Sue

Welcome! We know you will not reget your decison. Go ahead and join the forum as you will certainly have questions - and we can benefit from your experiences as well.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
O2BOutside

Congratulations! I love my TM and have no regrets. I did the backpacking thing, the car camping thing, but now I do the RV thing and I know I will never sleep on the ground again!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
rumbleweed

Welcome
You will not be sorry you got a TM.

Be sure to join the forum as just about any question you have, someone here will have an answer for it. This is an amazingly helpful and non judgmental group of people.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
RogerR

Did you get a good deal, if you would what did you pay and where did you get it from
thanks, Roger
Old 05-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #6
Matt and Kerry
Site Sponsor

We are buying it from Camper Outlet in Portland, Oregon. The overall experience has been great so far. I will send an update after we pick it up next week.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
wmtire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt and Kerry View Post
We are buying it from Camper Outlet in Portland, Oregon. The overall experience has been great so far. I will send an update after we pick it up next week.
Sounds great. Welcome to the family. As Rumbleweed already pointed out, you won't regret it.

If they haven't already, I would advise having Camper Outlet go over everything required to open and close the trailer, a few times to make sure you are comfortable with the processes. It's not the least bit hard, but does require attention to some details.

I can't tell you how many times I keep forgetting to simply fold up the steps, before closing the shell......then have to open it back up..........but I am also a product of the Louisiana school system.(hush mjlaupp)

Be looking forward to your update.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
MrTriVan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt and Kerry View Post
Glad to hear you've had a good experience at Camper Outlet. We're fellow Washingtonians, and we plan to head down there this summer to look at TrailManors for the first time.
MrTriVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
Matt and Kerry
Site Sponsor

Just got word from dealer trailer is in stock. Unfortunately I cannot drive down to pick it up until June 15th. It will still work out fine, the kids and wife get out of school on the 18th and we have reservations for a campground at the ocean on the 22nd. I am sure I wll have many questions for you guys before we head out on our first trip.
I have also just sent the check to sign up for a trail sponsor. I believe it is money well spent
Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
Bill & Lisa

Congrats! we enjoyed our TM while we owned it.