TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2001, 01:33 PM   #1

Default List Prices?

How can I find out what the list price is of a Trailmanor?  I am especially interested on the list price of a 3023 with the extra couch.
Thanks for all your help.
Mike
Old 10-06-2001, 02:54 PM   #2

Default Re: List Prices?

msoscia, I just sent you an e-mail about your TM 30023 query--first time to e-mail on this board, so not sure I sent it properly; if you dont get it, please let me know
Old 10-07-2001, 06:45 AM   #3

Default Re: List Prices?, Dealer Costs?

More specificly, I wonder if there is a resourse to find list prices, dealer costs, etc. on trailmanors.  Sort of the way you can go to kelly blue book and find everything you need to know about prices of cars.  Anyone have a thought on that?
Thanks
Mike
Old 10-07-2001, 11:37 AM   #4

Just bought that model,  24,500 was the list on ours.  We got it for about 22900.  
Old 10-08-2001, 01:56 AM   #5
arknoah

There is also a website from NADA  -- the blue book people that is for RVs.  You simply find the manufacturer you want, then check out the options, and it gives you an approximate value.  Actually, it wasn't far off from the price we were quoted and paid for our 3225.  It might be a good source to get a ball park price on a unit.  Good luck

F. J. & Ellen
Old 10-08-2001, 03:25 AM   #6

Thanks for all your input.  If anyone else has other resources that they know of, please let me know.
Thanks
Mike
Old 10-08-2001, 05:51 PM   #7

The NADA Guides website is at:

http://www.nadaguides.com/

I also looked at the RV Trader Online where you can search for a particular brand of RV:

http://www.rvtraderonline.com/adsearchprocess.html

I didn't see too many used Trailmanors on the RV Trader site. I did look at it for a number of months to get a feel for the range of prices and for what was available in different parts of the country. I saw very few used TM's in California.

I also looked at the old Tretta site for TMs wanted and for sale. That also gave me an idea of prices--I see you also have posted there.

Have fun.

Old 10-10-2001, 11:53 AM   #8

I also check on RV Trader.  I see about 15 or 20 listings.  Some new, some used.  But none near where I live. (Long Island, NY)
Old 10-11-2001, 02:45 PM   #9

For new models, go to http://www.rv.org -- if you join (up from $75 last year to $98 this year) and your membership includes a book called the RV Rating Book.  It includes average list price for just about every new model trailer you can think.

Seems pricey for just a book, but it can help with your choice and even a little bit with the negotiations.  We bought a copy last year because we weren't sure what brand or even what type of trailer we wanted to buy.  The 2000 RV Rating Book says list on a Year 2000 TM3023 was average at $17,085.  That'll be the basic model TM3023, remember it's year old information, too.
Old 10-14-2001, 12:46 PM   #10
Chris_Bauer

Check out www.rvclassified.com .  Search under travel trailer/ popups and use the Trailmanor as the "make".  There are five TMs listed there by a dealer and it shows there options and the list price.  Good luck.