TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
victor310

Default General Comments

It seems to me that most of you guys do aa lot of dry camping. I would like to get an idea of where the major concentration of TM are in country, I can tell that i maybe research what to buy after the Colemans for about a yr. And in all the yrs. camping mainly Fla. State Parks and some S.C., Ga. and Va. parks i have never seen a TM, maybe it just me, but i often wondered, there are four dealers in the state, each i know sell about 20 units a yr. according to the TM salesman, where do they go? Beats me, maybe they are underground, undercover, Any TM owners in So. Fla.? I doubt it. Wish i could make to Colorado,next yr. when i retire for sure will make it.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:34 PM   #2
Freedom

Check out the FRAPPR site http://www.frappr.com/trailmanorowners and you'll see several in Florida. Make sure you click "Show rest of markers" in the lower right hand of the map or you will only get about half of the markers. This is, of course, only those who choose to show where they're from, so not any exhaustive list of all TM owners by any means.