TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
beach832

Default Took the plunge

;D ;D My DW and I took the plunge and put a downpayment on a new 3124KB ;D ;D

We have been looking for a RV for the better part of 6 months. Storage space has been a big issue since I flat out refuse to pay to store it some place. We started looking at Popups, but DW never felt very comfortable in them. I had just about given up hope of finding something that would fit in the driveway when I saw a Trailmanor rolling down the highway.

After checking out the company website and lurking around here for about a week we were able go to our local dealer. Once the family set foot inside the 3124 we were sold. Sticker price was a bit of a shock, but since we are a family of five and want to get the kids to as many states and places as possible it is worth the cost.

Now comes the hard part. Waiting.....
Old 06-20-2004, 05:22 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Took the plunge

Congratulations on your purchase!

I think you'll be very happy camping in your TM. We bought our used one last September and just love it. Can't wait to go out in it again!

Hope yours comes soon!
B_and_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 08:51 AM   #3
k_and_p_camping

We bought our 3124KB (used) last fall. It works quite well trips with 3 kids (2 boys and a girl). We put the boys on the front bed and the girl on the pull-out sofa. We had pop-ups for almost 20 years before we bought the TM, and it really is nice. Look through some of the "how to" sections of this site for some needed updates. We put in a "hands-free" shower head and made pull-out drawers in some of the big cabinets. The planning will help the waiting go faster!

Pam
Old 06-23-2004, 01:11 PM   #4
beach832

Thanks for the welcome to the board, it is a wealth of knowledge. I am already thinking about some ways to make our TM "ours" and have spent some time in the Tricks section looking for more ideas. Between that and planning trips hopefully the waiting time will fly.

T_C. Been there! Nothing like listening to the wind scream by and wondering if everything is going to hold together. Makes for a LONG night. Looking back it was an adventure, at the time that was definetly not what I was thinking!