TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
campersam9

Default Purchase

I have e mailed Trailmanor and asked for a local dealer. They do not have any in stock . I asked if they were going to be at Atlantic City RV Show with a rep now answer. If I can not find one local and Trailmanor Company will not be at any shows . My options are done. I think we will look at something else.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #2
funpilot
TrailManor Master

I had the exact same problem. I live near Virginia Beach and the nearest dealer was almost 6 hours away. So, I looked at a lot of youtube videos but found that I wanted to see one in person. I went out to the TM website and found that there is an owners area that shows where chapters are. http://home.comcast.net/~tmtrailblazers/

I contacted my local area and was put in touch with an owner less than 15 miles from me. The owners were kind enough to spend more than an hour showing me their trailer and telling my wife and I all about what it was like to own a TM. My 2015 is now on order. I would encourage you to try to do the same.
Dometic 1110 Compressor Refrigerator
BlueOx SwayPro Hitch
2.5 inch lift kit
Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C
Yada Wireless backup camera
funpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #3
campersam9

Thank You. We were on vacation for 4 weeks and during a bad storm I was setting up my pop up the people that were next to us had a Trailminor. They set up in no time and when they pulled out in the morning we could not get over how much time they save. Wonderful product hard to purchase one.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #4
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Campersam, let us know where you are. There may be someone in your area that could show you theirs. This forum is filled with friendly people, who, if they knew you were nearby, may offer to show you their TM.

Do you know what size you may be interested in? That would be a start.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
campersam9

Newtown Pa. 18940
Old 10-29-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

It's worth the hunt and the little frustration. If you were in Ohio, I would be happy to show you my TM. But I'm sure there are people in PA, NJ, NY, CT area that will offer to have you look at their's. This may give you a change to see the various models and lengths. I would put up a post "Would like to look at a TM in the PA/NJ/NY/CT area" Most owners have much pride in their TM's and enjoy sharing it.

We joined this form to get our questions answered and understand the pro and cons. Then we had to travel about 200 miles to find a dealer that had two TM's and we liked them. After we found what we were looking for we traveled 600 miles to buy one. After buying our TM, I have seen several post where TM owners have showed other people their TM's. Wish I would have know this when we first wanted to see one. It would have saved 400 miles of travel.

First year of use: We are very happy with our 25 nights under the stars and about 8K miles under tow.
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote